MAKE TRAVEL MATTER®
Foraging in the City
Join professional foraging teacher Ru Kenyon from Forage London and Beyond to discover the art of foraging for wild edible and medicinal plants, trees and mushrooms.
This experience includes:
- A chauffeur driven car to and from the required foraging location (Hampstead Heath, Oxleas Woods or Hackney Marshes)
- A choice of hot or cold seasonal beverage
- An introduction to sustainable foraging that will last between two and three hours
- Wild food tasting including vinegars, preserves, syrups and alcohol infusions
- Copy of John Rensten’s book The Edible City, A Year of Wild Food
Price: A half-day experience for two people is £695. Small groups (up to 12) can be accommodated as a private group booking, please enquire for a bespoke price.