MAKE TRAVEL MATTER®
Foraging in the City
Join professional foraging teacher Ru Kenyon from Forage London and Beyond to discover the art of foraging for wild edible and medicinal plants, trees and mushrooms. Our foraging location may include Hampstead Heath, Oxleas Woods or Hackney Marshes.
This experience includes:
- A chauffeur driven car to/from required foraging location
- A choice of hot/cold seasonal beverage
- An introduction to sustainable foraging with your experienced Forage London guide that will last between two-three hours
- Wild food tasting including vinegars, preserves, syrups and alcohol infusions
- Copy of John Rensten’s book The Edible City, A Year of Wild Food
Price: A half-day experience for two people is £695. Small groups (up to 12) can be accommodated as a private group booking, please enquire for a bespoke price.